Enhanced version of SwissGel balm. The unique Swiss recipe from 25 herbs with stronger action helps especially from joints, muscles and back pains . Thanks to the increased content of active ingredients, it also quickly removes the feeling of “heavy legs ” and effectively increases the elasticity of vessel walls . (Previously Herbamedicus Cooling Horse Balsam)
- The strongest version of SwissGel ®
- Enhanced content of the most effective herbal extracts
- For pain in joints, muscles and spine
- For strains and contusions of muscles
SwissGel® FORTE cooling provides a powerful and effective relief from joint pains as well as effective relief and refreshing of tired but also bruised muscles . It quickly reduces the swelling.
Balm contains a larger proportion of some important herbs for even stronger effect.
- Horse chestnut - The main active substances are aescin, tannins and flavonoid glycosides. These elements participate in increasing the elasticity of vein walls, they increase the circulation speed, venous outflow and prevent swelling.
- Comfrey - The main element is allantoin which supports the regeneration. It effectively accelerates the regeneration of cells and reduces fatigue. It also helps with conditions after injuries.
- Juniper - It activates the lymphatic system, which helps to remove toxic substances. It accelerates the regeneration.
Balm contains a larger proportion of some important herbs for even stronger effect. Their effect is enhanced and harmonized with extracts and oils from other herbs .
The secret of the effect of SwissGel ® is a truly unique, carefully balanced combination of 25 herbal extracts and plant essential oils, the effects of which are mutually reinforcing and complementary. The main herbs are Symphytum Officinale, Aesculus Hippocas tanum, Abies Alba, Mentha Piperita, Juniperus Communis, Thymus Vulgaris, Arnica Montana, Ginkgo Biloba, Scutellaria Baicalensis. The extracts of these herbs effectively support tissue regeneration, swelling relieve, mild painful inflammation of the joints, ligaments and tendons, accelerate the absorption of suffusions of blood and bruises, are antiseptic, help with cramps and so-called “heavy legs” symptoms. Their effect is enhanced and harmonized with extracts and oils from Echinacea Purpurea, Agrimonia Eupatoria, Calendula Officinalis, Pinus Pumila Twig, Vaccinum Myrtillus, Polygonum Bistorta, Citrus Limon, Citrus Grandis, Pinus Mugo, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Lavandula Angustifolia, Calluna Vulgaris, Ribes Nigrum and Chamomilla Recutita. Capsicum Frutescens Extract and Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil ensure the warmth of the balsam. Extracts from Eucalyptus Globulus and Menthol provide the refreshing, calming and cooling effect.