Out of Stock $24.00
A gentle, pH-balanced cream cleanser to nourish and refresh skin daily. Hydrate with organic aloe vera and uplift the senses with oils of citrus and spruce.
Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Coconut Oil
- Deeply cleansing, with nourishing properties for a healthy, balanced, and soft complexion. Delicate enough for sensitive skin yet effective for all skin types.
- Instead of water or alcohol, we use organic aloe vera as a base for its soothing and hydrating properties and preserve the formula naturally with aspen bark extract. Non-toxic and effective.
- Formulated with organic coconut oil, a nutrient-rich ingredient that offers superior moisturisation along with antioxidant-rich protection from environmental stressors that age skin.
- Refreshes the skin and uplifts senses with natural aromatherapy—courtesy of all-natural orange peel oil, clementine peel oil, and spruce oil—for an invigorating experience.
- This pH-balanced formula easily dissolves impurities and removes makeup without stripping the skin’s moisture or disrupting its sensitive barrier. Gentle and impactful.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Use daily, AM/PM. Apply to damp skin, massage into face, rinse. For deeper exfoliation, use with a face brush.
*Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, [Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, Lauryl glucoside (saponified oils of coconut oil and plant starches/sugars)], *Glycerin (vegetable derived), Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, Xanthan gum (wood pulp derived), Citrus sinensis dulcis (orange) peel oil, Citrus clementina (clementine) peel oil, Tsuga canadensis (spruce) oil. *Organically grown or wildcrafted
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.