What can you do with your Growing Candle after the wax is gone? Plant some wildflowers, of course. All the labels around our candles have seeds embedded into them. Once the wax is gone, fill your container with soil, plant the label (just like any other seed), and grow yourself some flowers! Mind = Blown.
Available in a variety of scents... you just have to choose one. Trust us, these are incredible.
Edith - a single wick candle in a glazed terracotta pot with a green band.
- Hand-Made, Glazed Terra-Cotta Pot
- Dimensions - 3” x 3” x 3”
- Volume - Approx. 8.5oz (250ml)
- 100% Soy Wax / No Dyes Or Fillers
- Cotton Wick Without Heavy Metals
- 45-50 Hour Burn Time
- Made In Toledo, Ohio, USA
- Wildflower Seed Label
- Made With 100% Recycled Materials
- Compostable Paper
- 75-90% Germination Rate
- Wildflower Blend: spurred snapdragon, black-eyed susan, forget-me-not, english daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy, lemon mint
- Growing Instructions
- After candle Is fully used, melt remaining wax with a hairdryer and clean with soap + water.
- Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting.
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Dirt: Fill container, most of the way, with soil.
- Place pieces of seed paper on top of soil.
- Cover paper with 1/4” inch of dirt.
- Keep soil moist until sprouts mature. (Spray bottle recommended.)
- Water Color Print Included
- Artist: Kaila Jackson @bluegreenpatina
- Growing Instructions (Reverse Side)
- Graphics By: Lisa Quine @lisa_quine